Your World. Your Imagination. Your Award.

niedziela, 5 kwietnia 2009

Przypominam, że zostały tylko dwa dni na oddanie głosu. Second Life Residents’ Choice Awards czekają. Zabawcie się, bo myślę, że wyniki mogą być całkiem ciekawą rozrywką.
Wielka gala 17 kwietnia.

Nagrody przyznawane będą w całkiem wymyślnych kategoriach:

My favorite place to groove on Live Music
My favorite place to Buy Stuff inworld
My favorite place to Dance my prim toes off
My favorite place to RP or Play Games with friends
My favorite fabulous Fashion Designer
My favorite house-rockin’ DJ
My favorite massively talented Musician
My favorite visionary Machinimist
My favorite awesome Architect/Builder
My favorite wizard-like Scripter
My favorite cuddly Linden Bear Museum
Best place to buy a Virtual Pet
My favorite place to take you Back in Time
My favorite place for Intellectual Conversation
Best place to Learn Another Language
My favorite culturally consequential Museum/Art Gallery
My favorite brainy Science Experiment/Exhibit
My favorite source for Second Life News
My favorite finger-on-the-pulse Resident Blogger
My favorite unforgettable Memorial
My favorite place to take a First Date
My favorite place to bring Business Colleagues
My favorite place to Chill With My Friends
My favorite place to get down and Get Furry
My favorite place to get your AO on and Be Tiny
My favorite place to Victorianize and get Steam Punky
My favorite place to be all helpful and Help Newbies
My favorite place to plan for the Robot Rebellion
My favorite romantic place to have your First Avatar Kiss
My favorite depressing place to Be Emo
My favorite trashed landscape in which to enjoy the Post Apocalypse
My favorite place to put the hammer down and Drive
My favorite creepy place to Be Goth
My favorite meshtastic Sculpty Artist
My favorite nom-nom-y Prim Food Artist

Bierzcie namysł i do dzieła!

Brak komentarzy :

Copyright © Plateau Project by Uzi Boa
Design out of the FlyBird's Box.